lördag, juni 17, 2006

Morning dew

K fyller år i dag. Grattis älskling!
Här en liten hyllning:


Barefoot dancers across my floor
music's playing in and out my ears
I see my wife standing in the door
telling me what led me through the years

The poet's wearing his voice down
as the king polishes his crown
Laughing people waving in their cars
living it up, life with all it's scars

My wife… she lives my life
I'm one of the chosen few
Honey is dripping down my chin
she sparkles like the morning dew

Come take a seat in the sun
others are walking the shade
Let others panic and start to run
as children grow and parents fade

Chopped wood in piles awaiting the winter
bucket full of rain ready to tint her
A season for the best to play
waiting for the ref to call it a day

My wife … she lives my life
I'm one of the chosen few
Honey is dripping down my chin
she sparkles like the morning dew

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Hoppas att det blev ett lyckat firande igår, gratta K från mig.

Nu är det full färd till stranden som gäller med kidsen för årets första dopp!

12:27 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home